HOW TO USE
1. Keep the tassel to your bracelets or accessories dry, splayed (spread apart) and dangling at all times (e.g. silver/red color thread).
2. If tassel gets accidentally wet (e.g. dishwashing, washing hands) just simply let dry, splay and dangle.
3. The GOOD LUCK CHARM is a detachable dangling piece (tassel) that you may attach to your favorite metal bracelet or ring worn on a DOMINANT hand; or attach to a keychain to touch FIRST the object of intent (e.g. door knob, car door) prior to you touching it.
4. To avoid getting ZAPPED, always wear bracelets or accessories on your DOMINANT hand (e.g. right-handed, left-handed). The dominant hand is innate therefore the hand you automatically use to reach or touch objects.
5. For full protection, wear a bracelet on each hand to avoid getting ZAPPED just in case you accidentally reach or touch with the NON-dominant hand.
6. Do NOT conceal bracelets or accessories under clothing (e.g. sleeves) for full effectiveness.
7. Keychains solely works as effective as long as it is use to touch FIRST the object of intent (e.g. door knob, car door) prior to you touching it. Or, wear the keyring on your finger (dominant hand) and simply reach out to touch object of intent.
8. A matter of physics, it works INSTANTLY - NO WAITING TIME.
Notice how the Van De Graff
generator charges and arcs repeatedly until the bracelet is held close to the dome and causes the arcs to cease by drawing ions from the Van de Graff's by Corona Ionization that relieves the wearer from static shock which otherwise would had been an unpleasant jolt if not a painful spark or a bad (static) hair day!
CLICK ON IMAGE